- Describe how BigSheets can help with the business and technical challenges of big data
- Create BigSheets workbooks
- a. From data stored in Hadoop
- b. Directly from data generated by an application
- Use BigSheets readers to properly parse data
- Create sheets within workbooks
- List the different types of functions available when creating a new sheet
- Create charts to more easily visualize BigSheets results
- Export BigSheets data to a web browser or a file in HDFS
- Integrate workbooks with Big SQL tables
- List the geospatial capabilities in BigSheets
This itermediate course is designed for business analysts who do not want to deal with any coding to get insight on their data.
You should have:
- Familiarity with Hadoop and the Linux file system.
- Although not required, it would also be helpful for you to take the IBM BigInsights Overview (DW613G) to have a better understanding of how BigSheets fit into everything.
You can attend many free courses at www.bigdatauniversity.com to acquire the necessary requirements
- Using BigSheets for data analysis
- Making data available to BigSheets
- Navigating a Workbook
- Discovering data with expressions, functions, and formulas
- Integrating with Big SQL
- Visualizing data with Big SQL