"Providing Value-Oriented IT Service ..." Have you ever thought about what your organization could do if all your service processes were efficiently structured and organized?
ITIL brings together all the best practices in Management of IT services, structured according to a process-oriented approach and a complete life cycle centered on the value of the service for the business.
This program is intended for anyone involved in the provision or support of IT services, whether in terms of maintenance, management or the implementation of the underlying processes.
Course Content :
- Introduction to Service Transition Process
- Transition Service Principles
- Transition Service Process
- Service Transition Specific Activities
- Service Transition Organization
- Technological considerations
- Implementation and improvement of Service Transition
- Analysis, evaluation and selection of implementation methods, challenges, critical success factors and risks
Quai du Seujet 10,